Posted in General Business 5 days ago.
CCB Finance Technology
Tableau & Alteryx Dashboard Developer
Our Consumer & Community Banking division serves our Chase customers through a range of financial services, including personal banking, credit cards, mortgages, auto financing, investment advice, small business loans and payment processing. We're proud to lead the U.S. in credit card sales and deposit growth and have the most-used digital solutions - all while ranking first in customer satisfaction.
Global Finance & Business Management works to strategically manage capital, drive growth and efficiencies, maintain financial reporting and proactively manage risk. By providing information, analysis and recommendations to improve results and drive decisions, teams ensure the company can navigate all types of market conditions while protecting our fortress balance sheet.
The CCB Finance & Business Management (F&BM) Team is leading a transformation of how we report and analyze information across all CCB businesses and functions. The activities of this team include developing interactive dashboards, analyzing cross line of business relationships and impacts, and analyzing consumer behaviors and the impact of the economy and competition on our business. The mission is to liberate our people from manual, inefficient, tedious activities through automation and by transforming how we see and understand data. By using the latest innovative software, we employ data visualization techniques to navigate the storyline, generate the right insights, and answer questions quickly.
This position will be a Tableau & Alteryx Dashboard Developer for Firmwide Impact dashboards, which will directly report to the CBB Data & Insights Area Product Owner and will partner closely with the Firmwide CFOs, P&A Teams, and leaders throughout the JPMorgan Chase Finance and business teams. The remit will encompass all end to end project management, prioritization, planning and execution of work inclusive of infrastructure design, test execution, and implementation. The successful candidate must possess strong analytical & problem-solving skills, have the ability to prioritize and manage time, and be able to build relationships with key stakeholders.
• Develop dashboards in Tableau using Alteryx and other data wrangling tools to summarize and analyze key business drivers
• Work with key stakeholders (including business leaders, CFOs, and F&BM leadership) to determine requirements for new dashboards
• Have and leverage a strong foundational knowledge of financials and financial metrics to build effective solutions that simplify, automate, and add value
• Express creativity and ingenuity to transform how we see and understand data
• Work with Technology, Analytics Teams, and Finance Teams to develop an infrastructure to support dashboards that works efficiently and has strong controls
• Understand the variety of sources for information and how to strategically source data
• Tracking development and deployment timelines
• User Acceptance Testing and Validation of new dashboards
• Support the production of newly developed dashboards and transition of production activities to Technology
• Partner effectively across CCB finance, risk, marketing, and technology
• Analyze customer behaviors and business results to develop insights for the CCB Leadership Team
• Develop and utilize technical expertise in Alteryx and Tableau to obtain and analyze information effectively and efficiently
• Tableau and data wrangling (e.g. Alteryx) experience is required
• 5-8 years of experience in finance, data & analytics, and/or project management within the Financial Services industry
• Experience in Consumer Banking or Business Banking desired
• Experience with data warehouse systems, and user access, mining, and reporting applications/tools, is a plus
• Flexible individual who can easily and efficiently transition across topics and disciplines
• Adept at multi-tasking and meeting deadlines in high-pressure environment
• Strong communication skills and the ability to synthesize work products into executive summaries and/or briefs and reports
• A proven ability to take the initiative while building partnerships
• Ability to define and track project deliveries through to implementation
• Proactive/self-starter with the ability to deliver value-added support to business partners in a dependable, timely and accurate manner
• Controls/Risk management focus - Ensure we remain adaptable and responsive to the changing regulatory landscape
• Adept at data organization and maintenance - must be detail oriented
• Able to work both independently and as part of a team
• Excellent time management skills and highly results orientedJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans