Posted in Other 5 days ago.
Electrical Engineer - EIT or P.E. Electrical Engineer - EIT or P.E.
Location: Irving, TX
Seeking entry-level, mid-level, and senior-level engineers
--ALL EXPERIENCE LEVELS WELCOME TO APPLY--
We are a leading design and build firm providing top-tier construction, engineering, and design solutions nationwide.
Currently, we are seeking an electrical design engineer to be responsible for full electrical design, development, implementation, and analysis. A lot of our projects are in the healthcare, higher education, k-12, aviation, or commercial markets. Any experience in these verticals would be helpful!
If you are a Electrical Engineer - EIT or P.E. with experience, please read on!
What You Will Be Doing - Draft/Design contract drawings
- Answer contractor Requests for Information
- Analyze shop drawings to ensure compliance with design requirements
What You Need for this Position Most of the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering/Technology or related
- Project experience in either healthcare, education, and/or government
- PE (Professional Engineer) certification
- Revit experience preferred
- Understanding of building electrical distribution, lighting, and telecommunications.
- Voltage, current, power, voltage drop, cable sizes, conduit size requirements, etc.
- National Electrical Code
What's In It for You We offer a comprehensive compensation package including:
- Competitive base salary
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Paid time off (PTO), Paid holidays
- Collaborative, Friendly culture
- 401K Matching program
So, if you are a Electrical Engineer - EIT or P.E. with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
about 4 hours ago
about 6 hours ago
about 7 hours ago
8 minutes ago
8 minutes ago
Oakland Management Corp
30+ days ago
STATE OF OHIO