Posted in Other 4 days ago.
Sr. DevOps Engineer - AWS If you are a Sr. DevOps Engineer - AWS with experience, please read on!
What You Will Be Doing - Automate operational and service provisioning workflows using Infrastructure as a Code using Terraform
- Perform application configuration management, and application-deployment tool enabling infrastructure as code
- Take ownership of the Build and release cycle of the customer project
- Share the responsibility for deploying releases and conducting other operations maintenance
- Enhance operations infrastructures such as Jenkins clusters, Bitbucket, monitoring tools (Consul), and metrics tools such as Graphite and Grafana
- Provide operational support for the rest of the Engineering team help migrate our remaining dedicated hardware infrastructure to the cloud
- Establish and maintain operational best practices
- Participate in hiring culturally fit engineers in the organization Help engineers make their career paths by consulting with them. Design the team strategy in collaboration with founders of the organization
What's In It for You - 401K
- Generous PTO
- Fully remote
- Competitive Salary
- Vision, medical, Dental
- & more!
So, if you are a Sr. DevOps Engineer - AWS with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Victoria Patel
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
about 7 hours ago
about 7 hours ago
about 8 hours ago