Our client is currently seeking a Contract Proposal Writer!
Start date: Early/Mid-August
Travel: not required; if situation arises, we go to client sites
This position is responsible for the development of Medicaid-focused consulting solutions and responding to RFPs in all Medicaid populations, including TANF, CHIP, LTSS, ABD, Foster Care, and Duals.
This job will have the following responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Consult with clients regarding RFP and other business strategies, providing clients with recommendations and information regarding industry trends
- Responsibility for developing concise, complete and clear proposal responses to State Medicaid RFPs and other related documents
- Present information to, and effectively communicate with, client leadership and other key individuals
- Support, be an advocate for, and manage (as needed), a defined proposal development process for responding to Medicaid RFPs
- Healthcare proposal writing experience, preferably in a Medicaid environment
- Experience writing and executing business plans for new consulting solutions
- End-to-End knowledge of Medicaid program implementation and operations
- Strong attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com