Posted in Other 3 days ago.
Project Manager If you are an Architectural Project Manager with a background in Healthcare project management experience, please read on!
We are an award winning architecture firm that has been around for over 60 years. We have been recognized for being on the leading edge of new investigations in healthcare, corporate research and advanced technology.
What You Will Be Doing As a Project Manager for Healthcare projects you will able to lead a diverse team and build lasting relationships with clients in the healthcare industry.
- Managing all aspects of multiple small to mid-sized projects
- Responsible for the coordination of all administrative and technical efforts of a project
- Assuring the most efficient and cost-effective execution
- Estimating fees and determining scope of services with the PIC
- Preparing work plans with the PIC, communicating plan to project team and managing the team to the plan which includes consultants
- Actively managing client budgets, scope and schedules
- Managing all project financial performance indicators through Deltek including the monitoring and control the project budget and schedule.
- Serving as the primary client liaison
- Advocating for design excellence with the client, consultants and the firm by fostering a management plan that is structured around design goals
- Executing quality control assurance in the project plan, and ensuring measures for quality control are included within the project fee
- Demonstrating experience with complex building types in both new construction and renovation projects.
- Preparing for project review meetings
- Supporting the timely invoicing of the work
- Preparing timely Additional Service Requests with input from Principal
- Delivering projects at or above the expected profit margin
What's In It for You *Competitive compensation: $100K-$140K+ (based on experience)*
- Comprehensive Benefits Package (Health, Vision, Dental)
- Generous Time Off
What You Need for this Position BS or MS in Architecture
Registration preferred (but not required)
Minimum of 8+ years of project management experience in:
- Healthcare projects (at least 5 years)
So, if you are a Project Manager with a background in Architecture and Healthcare project experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Adrian Jiminez
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
1 minute ago
Independence Blue Cross LLC
30+ days ago
Continental Mills, Inc.
about 2 hours ago
Hyosung America, Inc