Senior ERP Analyst at NTT Data, Inc
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Hingham, Massachusetts
The Senior ERP Analyst duties entail end to end responsibility for the company's Microsoft Dynamics AX Enterprise Resource Planning System. More specifically, this position will be a key contributor to the initial end to end implementation, then post implementation day to day operational reliability and system improvements. The position further interfaces with internal business units to assess opportunities for operational improvements, gather requirements, define business solutions, and implement approved solutions following the company's System Development Life Cycle and Computer Systems Validation Policy and Procedures framework.
Senior ERP Analyst Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Interface with internal business stakeholders to a) understand business solution requirements, b) conduct discovery and analysis, c) recommend systems solutions, and d) lead or assist with the implementation of commercial and custom solutions capable of supporting the business.
* Provide functional and transactional ERP system support including but not limited to accounting, purchasing, production, distribution, billing, customer order entry and inquiry, and quality.
* Champion optimal and best practices use of the ERP system.
* Champion best practices governance of the ERP system.
* Responsible for managing ERP system upgrades.
Required Skills & Experience
* Must have Enterprise Resource Planning System experience, with the majority of that experience within a Retail / eCommerce Environment
* STRONG knowledge of Retail / Catalog / Online processing lifecycle, such as Order Processing, Inventory Management, Distribution Center, Shipping, Payment Processing, etc
* STRONG knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 product suite.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Technologies Sql Server, .Net,, SSIS, etc
* 2+ years of MS Dynamics Exp
* Experience with Vantage Point Supply Chain is a plus
NTT DATA is a leading IT services provider and global innovation partner with 130,000 professionals based in over 50 countries. NTT DATA recently acquired Dell Services. NTT DATA emphasizes long-term commitment and combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process, IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. We\'re part of NTT Group, one of the world\'s largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues and partner to 80% of the Fortune 100. Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a wide range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result..