Director of Engineering
at PPG Industries
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Lima, Ohio
PPG: We protect and beautify the world.
At PPG, we work every day to develop and deliver the paints, coatings and materials that our customers have trusted for more than 130 years. Through dedication and creativity, we solve our customers' biggest challenges, collaborating closely to find the right path forward. With headquarters in Pittsburgh, we operate and innovate in more than 70 countries. We serve customers in construction, consumer products, industrial and transportation markets and aftermarkets. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com and follow @ PPG on Twitter.
Why join us:
With PPG, you will find meaning in your work every day, and engage in opportunities that will shape you, personally and professionally.
- Your personal strengths will empower you to succeed and make an impact from day one.
- You will be inspired to learn and grow, and to get the support you need to identify and achieve your boldest career aspirations.
- Your passion to excel will be fueled by your connection to world-class partners, industry experts, the best and brightest colleagues, and future forward technologies.
- Your contributions will not only meet the challenges of our global customers, but help theme propel their industries forward.
- You will be welcomed into a culture where everyone's ideas and contributions are valued and encouraged.
Just like you, we are driven to make a difference in our world.
PPG currently has a Director of Engineering
position available for our Coatings Services Division. Coatings Services is headquartered in Lima, Ohio, however, relocation to Lima, Ohio will not be required. Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing the group which designs, builds and installs MetoKote coating equipment such as personnel, ensuring engineering standards are met, and has sign-off on design criteria to ensure functional goals are met while maintaining a focus on fiscal impacts.
- Developing creative or unique solutions that make the group more effective.
- Develops and incorporate global outsourcing capabilities for equipment design of manufacturing.
Responsible to ensure the CapEX and Design Review procedures are followed and complied with on all projects.
- Responsible for capital project budgeting, reviewing and reporting.
Signup for an account
to get information on applying for a job.