Non-Technical Help Desk Call Center Support Agent at CompuCom
Posted in Information Technology 30+ days ago.
Location: Louisville, KentuckyJob Description:
We have two openings for two different weekday shifts in our CompuCom office on Linn Station Road in East Louisville. Our Non-Technical Call Center Support Agents coordinate, diagnose, and resolve incoming client calls, email, or self-service tickets. They are providing support services to customers and clients with Human Resources and Benefits related questions and issues. Their goal is to provide a timely resolution to questions and problems and if needed escalate them on behalf of the customer to appropriate support personnel. Our Non-Technical Call Center Support Agents provide case status updates to management and end-users while supporting and maintaining effective relationships with our client employees.
Compensation: $14 per hour
1. Monday-Friday 9am - 5:30pm
2. Monday-Friday 12:30pm-9:00pm
The Non-Technical Call Center Support Agent performs assignments that are routine in nature where limited judgment is required. The support provided by this position is considered semi-technical and provided from within a call center environment.
- Experience in an HR environment
- Knowledge of benefits programs, PeopleSoft, and Microsoft Office
- Ability to handle confidential information appropriately
- Ability to interact with employees at all levels
- Possession of excellent customer service, computer and especially telephone skills as you will spend most of your day on the phone
- 2+ years of office/professional experience highly preferred