Security Officer / Guest Service Representative at Oakwood Worldwide
Posted in Police/Fire/Emergency 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Sunnyvale, California
DO YOU EXCEL AT CUSTOMER SERVICE?
HAVE SECURITY EXPERIENCE AND AN INTEREST IN CAREER GROWTH?
Look no further than the corporate housing and serviced apartment leader. At Oakwood Worldwide, we know that satisfied associates make for satisfied clients and guests and Oakwood promotes from within!
Oakwood Worldwide is seeking a Security Officer/Guest Service Representative for our property in Silicon Valley At Oakwood, we value our Security Officers as the eyes and ears within our apartment communities to keep our associates and tenants safe and secure. In this role, you will spend a large amount of your time managing the Front Desk. You are the first person our guests meet upon arrival at the property! You will work with Oakwood associates, tenants, and others on a daily basis. We will count on you to have a keen eye for detail and provide critical information to our management staff as appropriate.
Your Hours and Location:
- Tuesday through Saturday from 5PM to 2AM for our property located in Silicon Valley(Sunnyvale) on El Camino.
Security – Customer Service – Hospitality – Apartment - Concierge
What’s In It for You?
Security Officers/Guest Service Representatives enjoy a diverse work-life where you interact with our guests and the property teams. You will have access to ongoing training programs and be a part of a team dedicated to creating the happiest guests in an empowering environment. Oakwood also has recognition and awards plus competitive compensation and benefits:
Medical / Dental / Vision coverage and Prescription Drug Programs / Company Paid Life Insurance & AD&D / Short and Long Term Disability Insurance / Life Insurance for Family Members / Multifaceted Learning Opportunities / Educational Reimbursement / Paid Vacation & Sick Leave / Child Care Reimbursement / Direct Deposit Payroll and much more!
What Your Day Is Like
- Maintains good public relations with our guests and outside contacts alike.
- During night shifts you will check in guests who arrive after hours to the property or handle late night check outs, so you will be trained on how to operate our systems to provide this system smoothly.
- You will assist our guests with any service request that arise during your shift.
- Patrol the property and maintain daily security logs, crime reports and legal notices.
- Notify external law enforcement or emergency agencies when necessary.
Best Candidates Will Have
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with MS Office and ability to quickly learn other computer application
- Hospitality and Security experience is a plus
Oakwood is the premiere global provider of Corporate Housing Solutions
Headquartered in Los Angeles, California, Oakwood Worldwide is the world’s largest provider of high quality furnished and unfurnished accommodations. We provide the advantages of far-reaching resources, unparalleled expertise, and the industry’s most personalized customer service through a tightly integrated staff of more than 3,000 highly trained professional. Our company is staffed by bright, organized and dependable people driven by a common company goal: to help us accomplish great things through exemplary customer service to our clients and to our peers.
If you want to work in a fun, pro-employee, professional environment, join our industry leading team today!
See Job Description