Client Solutions Specialist I at XPO Logistics, Inc.
Posted in Admin - Clerical 10 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Marietta, Georgia
Logistics done differently.
At XPO Logistics, exceptional customer service is at the heart of our success. As the Client Solutions Specialist, your focus will be bridging the communication gap between XPO and our clients. We want to leverage your ability to communicate effectively in all situations to ensure our customers receive support that exceeds their expectations. If you’re ready to build a career you can be proud of, we have the opportunity for you to grow with XPO.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Act as initial contact for customers to ensure service setup and completion, and a positive customer experience
- Analyze and resolve issues during phone calls, and respond to customer inquiries
- Ensure all issues are escalated in accordance with policy and procedures
- Provide customer support for moderately complex technical issues and problems
- Maintain follow-ups to perspective parties
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of call center or customer service experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Strong math aptitude
- Availability to work a flexible schedule including planned and unplanned overtime, which may include weekends and occasionally holidays
It’d be great if you also have:
- Associate degree
- 2 years of experience in a call center environment
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills with ability to identify and resolve problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong project and time management skills with ability to multi-task and manage customer expectations
Be part of something big.
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world's most successful companies, including Disney, Pepsi, L'Oréal, Toyota and many others. We’re the fastest-growing transportation company on the Fortune 500 list and we’re just getting started.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran, or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time-to-time, as needed.