Market Sales Specialist at Webster Bank
Posted in Banking 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by Careerbuilder
Location: Windsor, ConnecticutJob Description:
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. And while we've grown into a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our customers, supporting our communities, and making a difference in people's lives. We can make a difference in your life, too. By empowering you to build the meaningful career you've been looking for.
Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values on which Webster was founded. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what set us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first - working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
The Springfield Market Sales Specialist will provide direct sales support for all products delivered through the banking center channel.
- Directly drive sales of all products including DDA, WIS, lending and other services
- Collaborate with Community Bank partners in revenue producing sales activities to meet Community Bank WIN goals;
- Assist in the execution of Community Bank sales activities and initiatives;
- Facilitate sales discussions in Banking Center and Market manager meetings;
- Use sales reporting to highlight and recognize top performers, ad work with the Market Managers to assist in the development of underperformers;
- Be an active liaision between the Community Bank and other areas to provide feedback and direction for needed sales tools, product enhancements, pricing opportunities, marketing and process enhancements;
- Perform hands on coaching to improve the skills of Banking Center sales professionals;
- Assist Banking Center sales professionals in developing customer solutions and turning leads and inquiries into sales, applications and referrals