Order Management Specialist (6 month contract) at Lytx, Inc.
Posted in Security 28 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: San Diego, CaliforniaJob Description:
Order Management Specialist (6 month contract)
The Order Management Specialist works with internal and external clients to create, process, and review sales quotes and related contract documents, following department SLAs. This function serves a critical role in ensuring a smooth selling and contracting process. If you are a strong communicator, great at problem-solving, have a solid analytical and critical thinking skill set along with adept organizational skills we want to hear from you.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Works on problems related to non-standard ordering process and requests.
- Create, process, and review sales quotes and related contract documents, following department SLAs.
- Daily interaction with both internal and external clients.
- Partner with sales and other front-line teams to capture a complete picture of the order detail.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education, Experience & Qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience in a sales support, order administration, or other similar function.
- Experience with Salesforce.com or other CRM database program is required.
- Proven ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with internal and external contacts.
- Prior demonstration of a strong focus on customer service and a positive client experience.\
- Strong business judgment with an ability to identify and independently resolve a variety of moderately complex challenges.
- The ability to work in a high volume, dynamic and fast paced environment making quick decisions.
- Demonstrated abilities and solid knowledge related to contract and order processing.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications is highly desirable.
Lytx, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and maintains a drug-free workplace. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. EOE/M/F/Disabled/Vet.
San Diego, California, United States