Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Hayward, California
Quality Technician for a contract opportunity with Yoh's client located in Hayward, CA.
The Big Picture - Top Skills You Should Possess:
* MS Excel
* Material Resource Planning
* Cycle Counts
What You'll Be Doing:
* Tests and inspects incoming materials using standard operating procedures under general supervision.
* Assist in determining methods, sequences, and procedures necessary for inspection.
* Work from drawings, sketches, and specifications.
* Help monitor inspection measuring devices and procedures for accuracy.
* Verify and log customer returns & nonconforming materials.
* Support nonconforming material investigations.
* Assists with maintenance of inventory log.
* Conduct monthly cycle counts.
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
* High school diploma or equivalent required.
* Knowledge of ISO and FDA requirements preferred.
* Experience with a Material Resource Planning system preferred.
* General laboratory skills required.
* Good communication and writing skills.
* Proficient using computers including Microsoft office programs: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
* Must be detailed oriented, organized, and able to work independently and in teams.
What's In It For You*
We welcome you to be a part of the largest and legendary global staffing companies to meet your career aspirations. Yoh's network of client companies has been employing professionals like you for over 65 years in the U.S., UK and Canada. Join Yoh's extensive talent community that will provide you with access to Yoh's vast network of opportunities and gain access to this exclusive opportunity available to you.
* Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
* 401K Retirement Saving Plan
* Life & Disability Insurance
* Direct Deposit & weekly epayroll
* Employee Discount Program's
* Referral Bonus Program's
Opportunity is Calling, Apply Now!
Recruiter: Nicole Rosacia-Bernardo
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.