Loss Mitigation Program Administrator at PHH Corporation
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Mount Laurel, New Jersey
Facilitate and/or participate in the development, testing and implementation of loss mitigation workflow and processing applications. Assist in the management of loss mitigation technology vendors and take a lead role in the change management and roll-out processes for all new program releases.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
* Manage projects related to the implementation and management of loss mitigation technology and processing workflow in third party software applications
* Responsible for assembling project team, assigning individual responsibilities, identifying appropriate resources needed, and developing schedule to ensure timely completion of project.
* Assist in the management of loss mitigation technology vendors that provide third party applications/services used in the processing of loss mitigation workouts
* Prepare impact analysis identifying how third party system changes will impact policies, procedures, people and systems
* Perform operational risk assessment at initial change review and pre-implementation release to identify potential risks and anticipated points for resistance and develop recommendations to mitigate and address concerns
* Develop and maintain detailed projected plans and issues logs; routinely providing updates to the department manager on project issues, plans and directions
* Lead and manage all third party technology user acceptance testing by developing and monitoring test strategies/plans and testing results
* Act as the SME on company data repositories and data exchange protocol for third party vendors
* Assist in the development of training initiatives for new loss mitigation products and workflow changes to third party software
* Perform workflow analysis to improve efficiency, productivity and cost savings of loss mitigation software applications. Make recommendations for improvement and assist in the implementation of new procedures
* Develop and periodically review written procedures to ensure they are updated and align with the use of loss mitigation software applications
* Lead projects that enhance automation, reporting and analysis
* Support testing of system upgrades and implementation of new loss mitigation systems
* Monitor investor announcements and work with Loss Mitigation management and the Change Management team to implement changes to loss mitigation applications as required
* Collaborate with the On-Line Letter Writer Committee and Change Control Committee on the maintenance of letter produced by third party technology vendors. The requirement includes testing of the letter and generation process, creation and addition of system calculated fields and ensuring that the letter is accurate and presented in a professional format.
* Monitor Web Posting errors related to Loss Mitigation applications and assist business areas on resolution.
* Evaluate current business methods, processes, analysis, reporting and key performance and risk indicator trending to identify opportunities to reduce costs and risks through promotion of technological resources.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience:
* High school diploma or equivalent required.
* Bachelor s degree in Finance, Information Technology or Business Management is preferred
* Minimum of 3 years of experience in project management, business analytics and/or leading business teams is required
* Experience in Mortgage Servicing preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Strong leadership capabilities, persuasive, encouraging, and motivating
* Knowledge of project management tools, techniques and practices
* Analytical, with an ability to identify and resolve problems
* Well organized, paying close attention to detail
* Ability to manage multiple priorities in a timely manner
* Rapidly adapts to changing information, conditions and/or unexpected obstacles
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Operates effectively in a team environment as well as independently
* Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization
TRAINING / LICENSING REQUIREMENTS
* Must pass PHH Corporation s Background Screening process prior to beginning employment. Additionally, as a condition of employment, you may be required to pass client-specific background check requirements or Federal/State licensing requirements, if applicable.
* Behaves as a Leadership Role Model
* Builds Strong Working Relationships
* Drives and Delivers Exceptional Results
* Customer/External Focus
* Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Access, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.
* Proficiency with Mortgage Servicing Platforms (e.g. Black Knight, LPS, etc.) preferred
* Proficiency with Visual Basic or other programming languages preferred
* Proficiency with SQL preferred
TRAVEL / WORK SCHEDULE
* 8:30 am 5:00 pm M-F
* Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
PHH is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status