Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Locations US-TX-San Antonio
Posted Date 2 weeks ago(2/21/2018 11:37 AM)
# of Openings
Category (Portal Searching)
San Antonio Hotel at the Colonnade
The Omni San Antonio Hotel at the Colonnade is alive with the spirit of Texas. This four-diamond, luxury hotel captures the essence of the city with impeccable service and charm. Overlooking the rolling Texas Hill Country, this 19-story high-rise is close to the area s most exciting sites and attractions such as the historic Alamo, Sea World San Antonio and the enchanting Riverwalk.
Omni San Antonio at the Colonnade s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni San Antonio at the Colonnade may be your perfect match.
To ensure a safe, efficient, well-maintained hotel environment.
* Schedule and complete equipment PMs.
* Operate and maintain low-pressure boiler for the hot water system.
* Operate and maintain other vessels as needed for hot water kitchen steam and air conditioning systems.
* Assist mechanics and external contractors with repairs of hotel property and equipment.
* Repair and maintain commercial kitchen and laundry equipment.
* Repair and maintain swimming pool and pool equipment.
* Completion of all assigned work orders and daily tasks.
* Receive direction for house calls via radio.
* Have a thorough understanding of Omni fire alarm procedures and other emergencies.
* Have a thorough understanding of Omni Hotel rules and regulations.
* Have a thorough understanding of OSHA rules and regulations.
* Previous maintenance experience required, hotel experience and training preferred. Minimum of two years hotel and/or commercial building maintenance required.
* One year of commercial kitchen and laundry equipment experience is required, commercial refrigeration experience is a plus.
* Previous experience with response to emergency situations is required.
* Good communication, attention to detail, time management, computer and guest satisfaction skills are required.
* The ability to stand/walk for long periods of time.
* The ability to crawl for short periods of time.
* The ability to bend, reach over-head, squat, kneel for extended periods of time.
* The ability to lift/carry/push/pull up to 50 pounds frequently and up to 100 pounds occasionally.
* The ability to utilize step stools and ladders.
END OF JOB DESCRIPTION