Bilingual Collection SpecialistTempe, AZ at Computershare
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Tempe, Arizona
Job Description Bilingual Collection Specialist I
Specialized Loan Servicing, a Computershare company; is the industry leader in the mortgage servicing solutions for the financial services and investment banking industries. We provide ongoing administration of residential loans which includes asset conversion, loss mitigation, default management, REO disposition and recovery services on behalf of mortgage investors. As part of Computershare - the world's largest stock transfer agent - we have grown rapidly in Colorado and Arizona to meet the evolving needs of our clients. Computershare is a global financial services organization of 15,000 team members in 26 countries
We have been working hard to make changes that you will love - new compensation structure, new career progression model, new shifts and an employee-centric culture! If you have what it takes to deliver exceptional service and want to learn the mortgage industry, come join our growing team!
- Salary Range: $15 - $21 hourly (based on experience) Unlimited Commissions $500 sign on bonus
- Flexible shift schedules that are Monday through Friday from 10:00am-9:00pm and 1 half-day Saturday per month (4 hours)
- 5 week paid training course M-F 8am to 5pm
- Training class starts on April 2nd
As a Collections Specialist you will be engaging customers who need assistance with their mortgage loan via inbound/outbound calls. Additional responsibilities may include:
- Research account information through web based systems to resolve and document issues
- Set up payment inquires and provide solutions on accounts that are past due
- As we bring in new clients to service their mortgage portfolios, you'll be responsible to provide that warm welcome touch to customers when it comes to their loan as a new servicer.
- Fast-paced, rewarding, and collaborative environment
We're looking for critical thinkers who go above and beyond in their customer service/collection savviness and provide outstanding service. If you possess the following experience and skills, you may be a good fit for this role:
- Previous experience in debt collections, sales, call center, banking, mortgage, insurance
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills - verbal, written, listening/verifying feedback
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Smart and tech savvy - ability to use a computer to navigate and research
- A proven track record of being dedicated, dependable and an ability to be at work when scheduled; we understand things happen and will help you in every way possible, but want you to do your part
- Driven to delight customer and Unlimited Commissions $500.00 Sign on Bonus!
- Casual work environment
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance - eligible 1st of the month after your start date
- Life & Disability insurance - Flexible spending and health saving accounts, Wellness Programs
- Paid Time Off of 120 hours accrued in the first year - 9 Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee stock purchase programs
- $1,000 Employee Referral Program - bring us great talent and we will pay you!
- Free Fully Equipped 24 hours Fitness Center
- Employee discounts for wellness, auto & homeowners insurance and many more...
- Rewards, Contests and Recognition programs
- Ability to advance your career after 9 months of tenure in the department - learn more, earn more, grow your career!
- Matching 401(k)
Computershare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law.