Client Services Executive at Cognizant
Posted in Information Technology 9 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Join one of the Fastest Growing High Technology Companies in the US! Cognizant’s Communications, Media and Technology vertical is seeking a talented senior level Client Services Executive (Associate Director level) to join Education Solutions, one of its strategic growth opportunity segment.
Client Services Executives play a significant role in the business, managing business development and delivery objectives, P&L for top line and bottom line, customer satisfaction, and the overall client relationship for a few key accounts. They will work with teams from other service lines to deliver full life cycle technical and business solutions.
Besides managing a few education accounts in the Boston region, this Client Service Executive for Education Segment will lead strategic solutions like the Online Program Management offering (OPM) for Higher Education Institutions to launch online degrees.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- A minimum of 8-10 years of experience in a client facing role in a consulting firm or an account management role in the IT professional services offshore/outsourcing industry.
- Past experience managing a client P&L of at least $5 million dollars, including reporting and metric assessment for the account.
- Past experience in sales and account management in the Higher Education and Publishing segment.
- Ability to build strong client relationships with Presidents, Provosts and Chancellors at Institutions
- Ability to build strong relationships with Engineering, IT and Business Sr. Management.
- Strong background in a project environment
- Proven ability to contribute to new business development efforts and to lead and manage multiple distributed teams to achieve client goals.
- Excellent communicator with the ability to communicate effectively along vertical and horizontal planes internally and in client organizations.
- Capable of multitasking with rapidly changing priorities and manage multiple tasks in a dynamic environment.
- Detail-oriented and able to manage and maintain all facets of complex assignments – Solid technical leadership.
- Problem solving with the aptitude to identify strategic solutions to business problems with enterprise-wide implications.
- Demonstrate the flexibility to work among diverse corporate environments, industries and technical and non-technical audiences.
- Graduation degreeS degree (MS or MBA degree preferred) or equivalent experience required.
Cognizant is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services. Cognizant’s single-minded mission is to dedicate our business process and technology innovation know-how, deep industry expertise and worldwide resources working together with clients to make their businesses stronger.
|SNo||Primary Skill||Proficiency Level *||Rqrd./Dsrd.|
* Proficiency Legends
|Proficiency Level||Generic Reference|
|PL1||The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.|
|PL2||The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.|
|PL3||The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.|
|PL4||The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.|
Cognizant is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant, a member of the NASDAQ-100, is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter:USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.