Group Director, Product Master Data at The Coca-Cola Company
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Job Posting End Date:
Job Profile:30017650 - Director Business System Planning II
Company:0101 Coca-Cola North America
Open for Referrals:
Position Overview:Why Join Coca-Cola North America?
It’s an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company’s flagship market. We’re accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do – whether we’re innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we’re collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we’re returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people – with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace – are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.
This position is responsible for leading the Product Master Data domain for North America, enabling all routes to market, supporting effective business intelligence and ensuring data transparency for customers and consumers. (Product = raw ingredients, intermediate product, finished product, packaging). Includes developing and implementing strategies, capabilities and business processes to create a single source of the truth for product master data that enables NA business strategies, industry standards and TCCC global needs. Requires both program and functional level collaboration with major stakeholders at TCCC, CCNA, bottlers and industry groups – including GS1, Global Data and Process Excellence (GDPE), CBS, and IT with a broad range of business functions including Commercial Leadership, Franchise Leadership, Innovation, eCommerce, Marketing, Technical, Decision Support, Customer Care, Product Supply System, Finance, etc.
The position will also partner with IT to define and implement both destination and any interim master data management technology solutions.
Function Specific Activities:
Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities
- Sets strategy and direction, develop plans and solutions, and drive implementation to harmonize/integrate product master data to enable NA’s strategic, operational and BI requirements in a phased manner to support critical business initiatives and priorities
- Leads delivery of a tool capability that enables a single source of the truth for product master data that supports data sharing to customers (1WS), consumers (SmartLabel/Product Fact Site), a refranchised bottler model (CONA/NorthStar), and a modernized system architecture (S4 Hana).
- Design and implement a governance program that ensure data quality across product categories and data segments (attributes, nutrition, images, weights & dimensions, etc.).
- Defines and leads an organization that is accountable for product master data end to end that enables rapid speed to market for product innovation and changes throughout the product lifecycle, while ensuring customer/consumer transparency
Related Work Experience:
- 8+ years of experience
- 5+ years in a team leadership role
- 5+ years project management; 2+ years on projects requiring IT solutions
- Proven experience leading business projects that span multiple business functions
- 2+ years SAP project team leadership or team member
- Direct experience with Master Data business processes (Product Master Data a plus)
- Experience with Industry Standards (GS1, Product Master Data a plus)
- Demonstrated understanding of master data strategies, concepts, standardsand, processes
- Defining and implementing sustainable business capabilities
- Ability to influence leaders and collaborate with stakeholders to drive a strategic capability
- Managing large scale programs including technology implementation
Education:Bachelors Degree or University
Years of Experience:
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business(encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.