ESL / English Teacher Trainer – Relocate to China at EF English First
Posted in Education 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Alexandria, Virginia
TEACH ENGLISH, TRAVEL AND TRAIN ABROAD ANYWHERE IN CHINA WHILE DEVELOPING YOUR CAREER
We're looking for amazing people to join us in Shanghai, Beijing, and many other cities across China. Teach English at one of our teens and kids, adult, or online schools, and you will get a great salary and competitive benefits package. Meet people from all over the world, develop your career abroad in education, and enjoy the experience of a lifetime.
TEACHING OVERSEAS WITH EF ENGLISH FIRST
At EF English First, you'll be provided with the educational resources to become the best teacher you can be. Our new and colorful classrooms offer state-of-the-art technology including touch screen TVs, interactive whiteboards and iPads, while our small class sizes allow you to really get to know your students. We also offer a world-class English as a Second language (ESL) teacher development program with certification courses exclusively for our teachers. Should you wish to advance your career with us, you will have the chance to move into teacher management within 2 years.
JOIN A COMMUNITY OF OVER 2000 ENGLISH TEACHERS
Join a supportive community of EF staff and teachers from day one. We're here to provide the support you need every step of the way, from preparing your legal work visa to airport pickup. Although you do not need to speak Chinese to live and work as a teacher in China, you will have the chance to take free Chinese classes with EF local staff, while you will also be invited to join in on our regular social and cultural events. There is so much to experience when you live abroad, and EF English First will help you make the most of this great opportunity.
COMPREHENSIVE TEACHING PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Competitive local salary (exact salary is dependent on your qualifications and experience and will be discussed during interview)
- Performance bonus after 6 months (for teachers who work at our Kids & Teens schools)
- Monthly flight allowance plus upfront flights for many locations
- Sponsored legal Z work visa
- Salary advance available
- Health insurance
- 10 paid annual leave days plus 11 national holidays
- Airport pick-up upon arrival
- Free hotel accommodation during your first two weeks at EF English First
- Sponsored accreditations including Trinity CertTESOL, Cambridge TKT, Trinity DipTESOL and DELTM
- Free Chinese lessons
- Weekly EF sponsored social & cultural events
- Teacher advantages discount program
- Job rotation program
We would love to meet you, if you:
- Have a bachelor's degree (any major accepted)
- Want to live abroad for at least one year
- Are adventurous and open-minded
- Have a clear background
- Have a TEFL certification (You don't? Don't worry, we offer free sponsorship)
- Are a passport holder from: the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa (due to visa regulations)