Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Durham, North Carolina
enable people to resume and enjoy active lives, every day!
Bioventus accomplishes this with its orthobiologic products for bone healing, regeneration and related biosurgery that engage and enhance the body s natural healing processes. entus currently has more than 75Our mission is to become the global leader in Orthobiol0,000 lives are changed by our products. We are proud of the work we do and the lives we touch.
That ishat you can expect working Sound good to you* Read on!
PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT Raleigh Durham North Carolina USA This position will participate in the development of new therapeutics in orthobiologic and musculoskeletal research programs. The individual will work with a team to identify, validate and characterize novel biologic therapeutics for OA, soft tissue, bone grafting and low back pain indications.
Contribute to the analysis and characterization of novel biologics by designing and performing key studies that progress from initial laboratory exploration to animal efficacy modelsFunction independently to develop and validate assays needed to assess a range of products developed by the company and our partnersWork with the Product Development team to identify areas of opportunity, as well as developing testing plans, in key areas of interest including OA, bone grafting, intervertebral disc repair & regenSupervise external animal studies, including protocol develDevelop, perform and standardize assays to measure protein content in biologic product candidates; develop/utilize state-of-the-art methods for protein identification and quantification from product candidate extracts/eluatesDevelop and implement cell-based activity assays for qualifying biologic product candidates and assessing protein activity after extraction from such candidatesDevelop, perform and standardize assays to measure growth factor and cytokine levels in cell & tissue based product candidatesIndependently maintain a working knowledge of and evaluate technologies relevant to biologic product candidate characterization and validationHelp set-up and maintain laboratory facilities, including cell/tissue culture lab and analytical equipment. Work with facility staff and other external vendors to ensure smooth laboratory operationsSupervise junior lab personnel and direct experimental work to assure protocols are in place and followed fo
* WPhD in Bioengineering or a related field in the biomedical sciences with at least 2 years of relevant industry/translational research experience;
* Competence with standard biological laboratory testing equipment and methods;
* Proficiency in cell culture of both primary cells and established cell lines is required;
* Good communication and interpersonal skills, including being comfortable giving scientific presentations in small and large group settings, strong self-motivation, an ability to work independently as well as part of a team are required.
* rking cooperatively with others to help a team Effectively managing one s time and resources to ensure thaOur ideal new colleague possesses strong interpersonallistening and communication skills to ervices to our directors, customers You naturally strive for the best performance and you have the willingness to learn. Additionally, you are a good team player, dynamic, optimistic, accurate, hard workingWhat can you expect from us* Excellent working conditions and a very lively and supportive company culture
* Professional and personal development is supported;
* Sustainable and meaningful approach in everything we do;
* A salary, depending on your experCompetitive bonus plan;
* and other benefits
Then apply now by sending your CV and a brief motivation via the Apply button
We are looking forward to getting to know you!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled