Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Rosemead, California
At Panda, we all share a common mission: "Deliver exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives." We invest in our people because great people run great operations that will exceed our guests' expectations. Talk to any of our associates and you will experience a culture dedicated to its mission and our five fundamental values- Proactive, Respect/Win-Win, Growth, Great Operations, and Giving.
Panda Restaurant Group includes the original Panda Inn fine dining restaurants, Panda Express, our Gourmet Chinese food concept served in a fast casual environment, and Hibachi San, our Japanese grill concept. The family owned and operated company is still run by founders Andrew and Peggy Cherng.
Panda offers competitive benefits and rewarding opportunities, from entry-level positions to management. We have restaurant positions available nationwide and support center positions in Rosemead, CA. Come join the nation's largest and fastest growing Asian restaurant company.
Summary of Job Scope and Expectations:
The Reasonable Accommodations Specialist oversees the company s Reasonable Accommodations Program for Operations and Support Center associates. This position interacts with hiring managers and associates requesting temporary or permanent accommodations and with appropriate management to explore alternative accommodations. The Specialist is responsible for finding acceptable accommodations and overseeing implementation. This position works with Field HR and Operations leadership, or SC HR leadership as appropriate. This position documents approved accommodation and timeframe in the Absentys system.
The essential functions in this job description are not all-inclusive of this job s duties and responsibilities. Reliable and dependable attendance is required.
* Oversees the company s Reasonable Accommodations Program for Operations and Support Center associates. Addresses applications for reasonable accommodation and undertakes a review to determine feasibility. Works to achieve win/win solution.
* Undertakes the interactive process with appropriate management to explore alternative accommodations. Collaborates with Field HR and Operations leadership or SC HR leadership as appropriate to achieve accommodation.
* Uses the company s Absentys system to document all approved accommodations and timeframes and generates reports tracking Reasonable Accommodation requests and approvals. Works with the Absentys vendor.
* Identifies and keeps HR and SC or Operations leadership and Workplace Counsel apprised of any ongoing or outstanding issues that require higher level decision making.
* Monitors approved accommodations and accommodation timeframe and checks in with associates. Refers any issues to Field HR and Operations leadership or to SC HR leadership as appropriate.
* Develops training on reasonable accommodation and delivers training to managers.
* Continually improves reasonable accommodation processes and Implements process improvement within the function, including new systems or system enhancements.
* Bachelor s degree or equivalent experience required
* Minimum five years of reasonable accommodation work experience
* Successful completion of annual store training
Panda Restaurant Group s culture is strongly guided by our Mission and Values, highlighted on the Panda websites. We recommend all interested candidates become familiar with our Mission and Values, as well as the principles of The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People, by Stephen Covey.
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.