Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Alexandria, Virginia
Ironclad Technology Services is a Virginia based Information Technology and Business Consulting services company focused on supporting public and private sector customers as they tackle their most daunting information technology and business challenges. We focus on solving real world business problems through innovative thinking, a talented staff, and hard work.
Ironclad Technology Services is hiring a PROGRAM ANALYST to provide executive level program support in ALEXANDRIA, VA. Due to the nature of the work, an Active Secret security clearance is required.
Responsibilities * Provides executive support, data analysis, and reporting needs of the organization.
* Prepares various types of documents; including reports, internal and external correspondence briefs, and other written materials as required.
* Provides guidance to Senior Management, Project Manager and project team(s) in directing development of project schedules for new/existing/future applications.
* Tasker Tracking Liaison.
* Prepares, maintains, updates, and tracks task assignments, reports, and correspondence to ensure consistent information exchange and completion.
* Conducts research, creates project reports and develops presentations.
* Designs Excel spreadsheets, tables, graphs and Power Point presentations.
Skills * Experience with Navy HR management or the manpower, personnel, training, and education (MPT&E) domain
* Experience with Navy or Service staff as military, civilian, or contractor, including Joint Staff, OPNAV, and Navy SYSCOMs
* Experience with Microsoft Office, including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
* Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
* Possession of excellent presentation, organizational, interpersonal, and analytic skill.
Ironclad Technology Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (EEO/AA). All employment and hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business needs without regard to race, religion, color, sexual orientation, nationality, gender, ethnic origin, disability, age, sex, gender identity, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Ironclad offers a comprehensive compensation package including Health and Dental Insurance, Vision and Life Insurance, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability, 401(K) + company match, Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Company Holidays, Tuition Assistance Program and more.