Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Glendale, California
* Develop training manuals, multimedia visual aids, and other educational materials for all operations enhancement strategies
* Coordinates cross-functional reviews and approvals for all training documents.
* Acquire and maintain in-depth knowledge of Applebee's procedures and product standards
* Analyze training needs to develop new training programs or modify and improve existing programs.
* Design, deliver, and evaluate training and development programs by utilizing blended learning methods (instructor-led, e-learning, video, etc.) to support corporate initiatives
* Maintains and updates manuals, training packets and other training materials.
* Supports instructional design projects by coordinating print requirements and specifications with print vendors.
* Oversees cascading and implementation of new and updated training materials, ensuring processes are in place
* Establishes and maintains partnerships with managers and others in the organization.
* Performs other responsibilities as needed.
* Follows company policies, upholds professional standards, and performs all work in a manner respectful of others.
* Applies standardized training development methodology and adult learning principles to the design of training materials.
Skills & Requirements:
* Bachelor's degree in any of the following industries: Hospitality, Instructional Design, Organizational Development, Business Administration, Management, or Human Resources
* 8+ years of progressive training and development experience with demonstrated accomplishments in the areas of the ADDIE model; implementation including technical skills, customer service, and leadership development
* Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, including Acrobat, Photoshop, InDesign, and Premiere Pro
* Full understanding of all phases of training development process and adult learning principles.
* Proficient in web-based learning technology (Storyline, Skillport, etc.)
* Experience in delivering in-person training programs preferred
* Video production and editing skills including: scripting, scene blocking, talent direction, camera operation, sound, and lighting
* Ability to effectively multi-task, managing multiple projects at different points in their lifecycles
* Good communication skills; demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with business leaders
* Good analytical skills and attention to detail
* Proficient in planning and organizing - forward thinking to establish an efficient and appropriate course of action in a fast-paced environment
* Ability to be flexible with change and help manage change
* Food service and/or hospitality industry training experience
* Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Publisher, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
Dine Brands Global strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.