Posted in Other 27 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Green Bay, Wisconsin
Do you like to solve problems in an engaging, collaborative, team environment? Are you excited about discovery, technical innovation, and achievement? Does working in a flexible culture with professional growth opportunities, a family friendly vibe, and smart, caring colleagues make for a great day? If so, consider an employment opportunity at Foth and join these members who enjoy their employment experience.
Foth Production Solutions, LLC is currently seeking a team-focused, innovative, and results oriented Electrical & Controls Designer who has a desire to contribute to our clients success and is looking for new learning experiences and opportunities for career growth. This position will be working out of our Green Bay, WI location.
Foth Production Solutions works closely with Fortune 500 companies to develop engineering-led solutions for the most complex consumer product production challenges. From small, single discipline projects to large multi-disciplined, turnkey projects, Foth s commitment to personalized, client-centered service and long-term relationships never wavers. Our clients lead a broad range of industries and they leverage our team members experiences to support projects for new product introductions or line installations, custom machine solutions for unique packaging or product making needs, or systems analysis leading to throughput and efficiency gains.
* Design and draft electrical controls using AutoCAD and AutoCAD Electrical (including power distribution, elementary wiring, and control panel layout)
* Create component specifications
* Participate in the development of electrical construction packages used to install industrial control systems
* Assist with the preparation of project-related documents such as wire and cable schedules and contractor bid documents
* Actively working towards or possess an Associate's Degree in Electrical or Automation Engineering Technology, Automated Manufacturing systems, Electro-Mechanical technology, Electronic design / drafting or equivalent
Required experience with the following:
* AutoCAD to create electrical and control system designs
* Electrical design and construction symbology and practices
* Industrial electrical equipment and circuit designs
* Interpreting and implementing engineering mark-ups to drawings
* Verifying design accuracy and details
* Exposure to industrial plants and electrical/controls applications
* Experience with the following software design packages to create electrical/control drawings: AutoCAD Electrical, Microstation and/or Promise-E
All Foth Companies are equal opportunity employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law. All locations are tobacco-free.