Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by Professional Diversity Network, Inc
Type: Full Time
Location: West Palm Beach, Florida
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for acting as a personal and confidential secretary to
senior management and his/her staff. Contacts Company personnel at all
levels of the organization to gather information to prepare reports.
Maintains knowledge of corporate activities to assist in policy,
procedure, and administrative matters. Performs responsibilities in such
a way as to project the appropriate professional image of the Company.
Has developed specialized knowledge/skills in own area. May act as a
resource for colleagues with less experience.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Screens telephone calls, visitors, and letters; answers routine
questions and furnishes information.
- Responsible for the coordination and scheduling of internal meetings
and presentations; gathers and prepares necessary materials and/or
- Assures the planning and coordination of the executive's calendar of
events; schedules appointments and prepares detailed itineraries,
complete with travel accommodations, etc.
- Assures the maintenance of travel and expense account and records,
including form preparation and figure reconciliation.
- Displays a strong knowledge of desktop tools such as the Microsoft
Suite of Office products and electronic mail systems.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer