Posted in Other 21 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Melbourne, Florida
The Cyber Engineer 3 will be responsible for independently conducting vulnerability research (VR) on computing systems and network protocols, reverse engineering (RE) of designated systems and software, the development of VR & RE tools, and will mentor junior staff. The incumbent will conduct security assessments of computing systems while effectively applying static and dynamic software analysis tools and techniques, and will be responsible for writing high quality design documents, white papers, trade studies, and project reports.
* Provides significant subject matter knowledge and focused research
* Develops and maintains specialized engineering tools
* Conducts vulnerability research and assessments
* Analyzes malware
* Conducts reverse engineering using commercial and customer provided tools
* Maintains awareness of trends and techniques in computer and network vulnerabilities and countermeasures
* Leads small groups of Cyber Engineers
* Defines, reviews project requirements, plans, and documentation
* Coordinates with test and Q/A staff
* Mentors other junior Cyber Engineers
* 5 years relevant work experience required (or 3 with Master's)
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or related discipline.
* Must have one or more of the following skills/experience:
* Reverse engineering, in depth understanding of network protocols, malware analysis, penetration testing, cyber security assessments
* Software development in C/C++/Python/Assembly
* Kernel level and firmware development and debugging skills
* Advanced use of debuggers and RE tools (IDA or similar tools)
* Detailed knowledge of one or more operating systems (desktop, enterprise, and mobile), static and/or dynamic software analysis, development of cyber security tools
* Knowledge of hardware architectures and/or hardware design experience, RF and wireless protocol experience
* Independently design and develop sophisticated VR & RE tools
* Mentor junior staff and lead routine meetings with clients.
* Self starter and excellent communicator.
* Must be a U.S. Citizen
* Active Top Secret Clearance required.
* Ability to pass a Polygraph required
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.