Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Dulles, Virginia
Mgmt - Human Resources - Director
Technica HQ - Dulles, VA US (Primary)
Technica is seeking an experienced Human Resource (HR) Director to oversee all HR and Recruiting functions in our company. You will lead a lean team of HR and Recruiting professionals and will be responsible for managing all facets of human resources and recruiting, including compliance, recruiting, compensation and benefits, employee relations, performance management and training and development. Job Requirements (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
* Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Responsible for all HR and benefits compliance matters. Examples include: EEO, Affirmative Action, 5500s, ACA, etc.
* Manage benefits programs, including conducting analysis, working with insurance providers, managing contract renewals and the open enrollment process.
* Oversees employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations, in compliance with federal and state law.
* Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to managers and is responsible for the corporate appraisal process.
* Responsible for creating and maintaining all HR policies and ensuring compliance with federal and state law.
* Serve as a trusted advisor to senior management and make recommendations for appropriate decisions as needed.
* Responsible for all recruiting efforts including recruiting strategy, tracking metrics and ensuring open positions are filled in a timely manner.
* Minimum of 10 years proven experience as an HR Leader, including experience managing teams
* At least 5 years of experience working in the Government Contracting industry
* Broad business acumen. Track record of driving results through execution of HR initiatives.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
* Bachelor s degree in Human Resources, Business or related field. MSc/MA will be a plus
0 - 10%
None, but must be clearable
At Technica Corporation, our goal is to provide exceptional professional services and innovative technology solutions that meet or exceed our customer s expectations. We specialize in a wide range of advanced information technology solutions from Systems Engineering to Information Assurance, and from Software Development to Product Solutions. From our locations across the DC Metro area, we provide technological subject matter expertise, program management and business process knowledge as a trusted advisor in support of our Department of Defense and other federal agency customers.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.