Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Under the direction of the Custodial Supervisor or Account Manager, perform the day-to-day and periodic cleaning activities in assigned work areas. Basic responsibilities may include any combination of the following tasks, policing, rest room cleaning, spot cleaning (including wall washing), trash removal, dusting, mopping, vacuuming, spot buffing, sweeping, dust mopping, carpet spotting, metal cleaning and window glass cleaning. The Custodian provides touch-up cleaning in high visibility and/or high traffic area. Specific responsibilities for each individual cleaner will be determined by client expectations, Manager/Supervisor discretion, and cleaner capabilities and experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING. OTHER DUTIES MAY BE ASSIGNED.
* Perform daily and periodic tasks in assigned areas as directed.
* Maintain a neat and orderly work area, including janitorial closets and storage areas.
* Perform all cleaning assignment in accordance with C&W Services approved procedures.
* Maintain cleaning equipment in good working condition, and notifies the Custodial Manager or Supervisor if repairs or replacement is necessary.
* Maintains appropriate supply levels in assigned janitorial closets and storage areas.
* Works safely at all times and promptly informs management about unsafe conditions existing in the work area.
* Wears personal protective equipment appropriate for the task being performed.
* Meets all clients and C&W Services quality expectations in assigned tasks.
* Assists in orientation and training for new employees as directed.
* Adheres to proper security procedures.
* Notifies management about problems or opportunities that affect services to the client.
* Perform other duties as required.
* Respond to and resolve various emergency calls and routine calls for service.
* Perform other duties as required
C&W Services is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.