Posted in Other 28 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Saint Louis, Missouri
Haskell is looking to hire a Project Coordinator. The ideal candidate will be proficient in REVIT or Autocad with Knowledge of Plant 3D, Civil 3D preferred. You will be coordinating various design models from internal design teams and external design consultants. A degree degree in architecture, architectural technology or drafting plus a minimum of 5 years experience is required.
Specific Knowledge, Skills, License, Certifications Etc:
* Proficient in Revit, Autocad. Knowledge of Plant 3D, Civil 3D preferred.
* Experience coordinating various design models from internal design teams and external design consultants.
* Proactive management skills. Ability to delegate and track completion of Design tasks.
* Self-motivation and tenacity to coordinate and complete complex design documents across multiple disciplines and offices.
* Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office.
* Associates or Bachelor's degree in architecture, architectural technology or drafting plus a minimum of 5 years experience.
* Project experience on a variety of projects from simple to complex and small to large.
* Experience working in a multi-disciplinary environment.
* Experience working on design-build projects a plus.
* Utilizes innovation in design and methods.
* Coordinates production of pricing and proposal documents and outline specifications.
* Assists design manager to confirm design compliance with proposal/client criteria.
* Assists design manager in development of basis of design document.
* Researches and documents design compliance with all applicable codes, ordinances, standards and regulations and reviews with the architect/engineer of record.
* Designing for Safety incorporated into drawings.
* Comply with the QIP.
* Uses Haskell standards and procedures.
* Coordinates work with other disciplines, including outside consultants as applicable. Performs interdisciplinary coordination check to minimize deficiencies, errors and omissions in drawings and specifications.
* Reviews applicable shop drawings and submittal data for compliance with construction documents.
* Advises and assists Construction Project Managers, Superintendents and Subcontractors in the interpretation and clarification of construction documents.
* Participates in construction inspection to monitor compliance with design intent, construction drawings and specifications. Prepares inspection reports and punch lists.
* Provides solutions to field problems, responds to RFI's and prepares field orders and addenda at the direction of architect/engineer of record.
* Coordinates production and archiving of record drawings and specifications.
Senior Level Additional Responsibilities:
* Monitors and informs design manager of workload status of project staff, including discipline staff as assigned.
* Participates in project strategy meetings.
* Participates in creation of overall key date schedule, including permitting schedule.
* Creates work plan for assigned projects.
* Coordinates man-hour estimates for project team and prepares man-hour estimate for discipline work as requested.
* Assists Design Manager in monitoring costs of outside consultants.
* Participates in team review to assure scope is covered in project budgets, estimates and subcontractor bids.
* Coordinates work efforts of staff assigned to the project.
* Monitors adherence to strategy, key date schedule and work plan.
* Assists in coordinating information with and monitoring outside consultants.
* Monitors workload status; advises design manager.
* Prepares Meeting minutes and other communications in coordination with design manager. f. Mentoring of assigned staff.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)