Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
JOB TITLE: SENIOR C# ENGINEER
JOB LOCATION: ST. PETERSBURG, FLORIDA 33701
JOB DURATION: 12 + MONTH CONTRACT
The Senior C# Engineer will product and implement functional software solutions. The Senior C# Engineer will work with management to define software requirements and take the lead on operational and technical projects.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Directing software development projects
* Producing, testing, and debugging code; Leading Engineers and Developers
* Units of Measure:
* Work closely with Project Leader to provide delivery of the platform according to schedule.
* Mentor and ensure Design and Coding Standards are maintained.
* Bring depth in the .NET and C# environments.
* Attend all design and code reviews for the features that are being implemented within the system.
* Learn the architecture of the platform and assure that the architecture is maintained as features are added to the system
* Leading Engineers and Developers
* Access, input, and retrieve data.
* Report pertinent information and assist with tasks to support department operations.
* Adhere to established policies and procedures.
* Ensure Customer Service delivery
QUALIFICATIONS: An individual must be able to perform each Essential Function of the job satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities, who are otherwise qualified, to perform the Essential Functions.
EDUCATION: Minimum of an undergraduate degree in Business, Applied Math, Economics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, or other related field; or a combination of commensurate experience and education.
* Demonstrated expertise with C#/.NET and NoSQL (MongoDB or similar)
* Expert ability to design extensible solutions
* Expertise with software design and architecture patterns
* Ability and passion for developing maintainable software
* Ability to follow Clean Code development practices to deliver highly maintainable software products
* Strong belief in agile software development practices
* Strong team player, accountable and dependable
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Ability and passion for learning and staying current within the field
* Excellent attention to detail
* Strong desire to get things done and deliver business value
* Experience using SOLID principles, 12-factor app principles a plus
* Experience with agile software development practices a plus
* Experience refining user stories and producing accurate estimates a plus
* Experience with Visual Studio, Git a plus
* Experience with MongoDB, Docker a plus
* Experience with multi-national teams and accents a plus
DIGITAL INTELLIGENCE SYSTEMS (DISYS)
Phone: 703-635-2584 and (813) 430-9465 | www.disys.com
Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC (DISYS) will consider for employment all qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, and an arrest or conviction will not automatically disqualify a qualified applicant from consideration from employment.