Accounts Payable Lead
at Cash-Wa Distributing - Fargo
Posted in Accounting 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Fargo, North Dakota
- Supervise and mentor a group of 2-3 Associates.
- Identify and distribute invoices/statements for approval
- Communicate with buyers and warehouse associates in regards to approval and resolution of trade AP discrepancies
- Assign G/L accounts to invoices and perform manual data entries
- Answer and resolve various vendor questions and problems
- Research and answer questions from associates (internal customers) in regards to vendors invoices
- Train, coach and mentor up and coming associates for various positions
- Ability to create basic to immediate excel spreadsheets
- Identify ways to make trade process improvements
- Analytical skills to reconcile out of balance accounts
- Four year College degree, or four plus years of equivalent work experience.
- Previous business leadership, and mentoring experience
- Good attitude/communication skills
- Computer literacy including Excel and other MS Office products
- Proven organizational and detail oriented skills
- Task oriented and able to easily shift priorities
- Demonstrated team player
- Ability to pass a background investigation and drug test
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled