Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Evansville, Indiana
Can you support our customer in this Storeroom Manager opportunity*
You will take on overall responsibility for the successful operation of one of Vallen's Integrated customer accounts that will help us reach our overall goals and strategies. This position will be based onsite at a customer location in Evansville, IN. You will be responsible for managing the supply chain for products and materials in the customer's tool crib. Your leadership will drive flawless execution to help you live our culture and company values.
* Experience in Manufacturing, Engineering, and/or Maintenance in a plant setting.
* Previous personnel Management experience
* Cost Saving Experience
* Experience purchasing MRO stock/non-stock items
* Strong Excel (vLookups, Pivot Tables, etc) and Word skills a plus
* Inventory control experience, problem solving and the ability to analyze min/max inventory stock levels
* Familiar with warehousing a plus (Receiving, Issuing, Cycle Counts, etc)
* Strong Multi- tasking skills
* Fast paced environment results driven candidates only!
Vallen is an industry leader in delivering flexible supply chain solutions and services along with a comprehensive range of maintenance, repair, operating, production, safety and electrical products to meet the growing supply needs of customers in facilities across North America and around the world. Vallen is headquartered in Belmont, NC and is a subsidiary of Sonepar USA, part of the global Sonepar family.
Stay up to date with Vallen, follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook,
What are the Benefits*
401K Plan, Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Paid Vacation, Paid Sick, Paid Personal, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent Care), Employee Assistance Program, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Discounts and a definitive career path.