Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Kennedy Jenks is an employee-owned firm providing engineering and scientific solutions for innovative water and environmental projects since 1919. We deliver exceptional service and highly qualified professional staff to solve the unique challenges of public agencies and private industry clients across the United States.
We are looking for an exceptional Project Manager to join our growing Water and Infrastructure team in any of our Southern California offices to work water and wastewater pipeline projects.
What you ll be doing: You are a leader that engages and motivates teams to provide unsurpassed client service. You will be responsible for managing projects from the planning phase through construction, providing engineering expertise on all aspects of medium to large diameter water and wastewater pipeline projects in the region and identifying and developing new pursuits. Your responsibilities will include:
* Managing plan preparation and specifications
* Project staffing
* Coordinating with sub-consultants
* Managing task schedules/budgets
* Maintaining quality control
* Coordinating activities related to planning, design and construction
* Strong writing and communication skills will enable your team to deliver an exceptional work product
* Some travel within Southern California to project sites, for client visits/meetings and to other Kennedy Jenks offices will be necessary
* Valid driver s license and acceptable driving record
* At least ten years of relevant experience in the planning and design of complex water/wastewater pipeline projects
* BS or MS in Civil or Environmental Engineering, or similar engineering field
* California PE license
* Strong technical knowledge of the water/wastewater industry
* Demonstrated ability to provide excellent client service and interact positively with clients
* Experience with business development and sales
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Valid driver's license and acceptable driving record
As an employee-owned firm, Kennedy Jenks offers a unique company culture with a corporate commitment to a maintaining a positive work/life experience. Kennedy Jenks provides a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
Kennedy Jenks is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship status, genetics, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.