Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
# of Openings
Category (Portal Searching)
Are you writing a book, starting a blog, or launching the business of your dreams* Are you looking for flexible income, a change of scenery, or a way to get out from behind a desk* Craving independence and the chance to escape the office grind* Looking for a schedule that lets you take advantage of your nights and weekends* Curious about healthcare* Love to travel* If you answered yes to any of these questions, keep reading!
CIOX Health is on a mission to simplify the exchange of medical information. By partnering with healthcare providers and those who need patient data, CIOX is uniquely positioned to access, facilitate, and improve the management and exchange of protected health information. To help us in this mission, we are actively looking for responsible, trustworthy individuals to join the CIOX team for a unique, part-time role as a Chart Retrieval Specialist.
Following your completion of a specially designed training program, you will be assigned to a support team that oversees your geographic area. Each week, you will receive a list of appointments at local doctor s offices, clinics, and hospitals. It will be your responsibility to arrive at these appointments on time and scan or upload the assigned medical record charts using your CIOX-provided laptop and scanner. As a Chart Retrieval Specialist, you would maintain a high degree of independence as you complete assignments.
Most Chart Retrieval Specialists work an average of 20-28 hours each week offering you the chance to balance work with the other projects in your life. However, during the busier months (May-September), you may have the opportunity to increase appointments and your hours.
CIOX pays hourly for the time you spend retrieving charts and for time spent driving between sites. Competitive mileage reimbursements are also available in addition to performance-based merit incentives that offer the chance to earn additional money each week.
Given the nature of work in this non-traditional remote role, new Chart Retrieval Specialists find the most success when they make communication with their team a priority. Chart retrieval does require a certain measure of technical skills, but those who remain open to new experiences and flexible in learning new processes will have the opportunity for rapid growth and development that could lead to advancement to more senior roles.
* Basic computer skills ability to scan documents, save files, rename files, create folders, and upload to secure servers
* Proven track record of punctuality, reliability, quality work, and ability to follow directions
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
* Ability to troubleshoot and/or overcome technical issues as they arise
* Reliable transportation, current automobile insurance, and legally able to drive
* Highly dependable - arrive to appointments on time and maintain clear communication with supervisor and Regional Team
* Business casual attire and a high level of professionalism required at all times
* Access to a high-speed internet connection
* Positive attitude and the desire to learn through training (full five-day training program begins upon hire)
* Availability between 8am-5pm at least three consecutive days per week
* This is a part-time role with varied hours. Some weeks may be busier than others based on demand.
* CIOX will provide paid training and support necessary for you succeed in this role.
Ciox provides equal employment opportunities to all associates and applicants for employment without regard to as race, color, national origin, genetic information, religion or religious creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, ancestry, military and veteran status, or any other characteristic as protected by state or federal law. Equal employment opportunity applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, leaves of absence, and training.