Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world. JOB OVERVIEW
TE Connectivity's Plating Teams operate assigned automated plating machinery, ensure component flow, troubleshoot and correct machinery issues to ensure quality and productivity. They perform changeovers and setups according to production schedule, perform quality checks according to established processes and document the results as required by our quality procedures. Every team member is responsible for maintaining housekeeping and organization of the work area as well as following TE Connectivity's EH&S policies and procedures.
WHAT YOUR BACKGROUND SHOULD LOOK LIKE:
Title: Plating Operator II
Job Function: Manufacturing
Job Code: 30004157
Job Family: Plating
Runs production of parts through appropriate plating process. Performs preventive maintenance on plating lines. Performs quality checks on post-plating product. Sets up, performs changeovers and troubleshoots plating lines.
* Runs production of parts through plating process and completes required paperwork. While running production, performs quality checks on product using x-ray machines and other various gages.
* Maintains plating baths checking for proper chemical levels and mixing chemicals as needed.
* Set up manufacturing links system, laser, print station, DI water system, close loop evaporators and vision system.
* Performs changeovers and/or set up's as required while plating process continues to run.
* Performs weekly and monthly preventative maintenance of plating equipment.
* Other duties as assigned
* HS Degree or GED required.
* At least 1+ years working in a manufacturing environment.
* Knowledge of MSDS and HMIS chemical safety guidelines and/or requirements
* Ability to work well in a team-based environment
* Familiarity with Microsoft Office
* Must be proficient in the English language
This job description is subject to change at any time. COMPETENCIES
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation