- Manage the account setup process by collecting client data, preparing customer reports, service agreements, and account setups.
- Responsible for partnering with operations on the onboarding process.
- Partner closely with the Sales Operations and Sales Enablement teams
- Communicate regularly with direct supervisor to notify him or her of any potential issues, including but not limited to those relating to your job, or those relating to the client.
- Manage the client profile in Total Recall and SalesForce.com
- Support integration and conversion teams to complete customer mapping and account setup imports for acquisitions
- Support requests to update service code rates, cross branch invoicing, contract renewals, Salesforce updates and various account adjustments as assigned
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned by Regional Director.
Education and Years of Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 2 or 4 year college degree preferred.
- 4 years past work experience in a service industry and/or a team focused environment required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Superior verbal and written communication skills with the ability to quickly establish trust and reliability over the phone.
- Must possess problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to evaluate issues and conflicts and make timely decisions that benefit both the customer and the business
- Must possess basic computer and keyboard skills.
- Must have strong attention to detail.
- Must possess excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Must have the ability to communicate with diplomacy and tact.
Physical Requirements (lifting, etc.):
- Routine lifting of 20-60 pounds.
- Routine scanning of materials.
- Overhead reaching.
- Routine bending and stretching.
- Routine use of hands for typing.
- Must be able to climb stairs and use tools to maneuver materials.