Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
At Great Wolf, the Guest Services Supervisor brings joy to families through active involvement in daily front desk and lodge operations. This leadership role is critical in executing on business requirements, supporting the guest services team, and interacting with guest and pack members to enhance their experience and maximize profitability.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Supervises daily front office operations to ensure successful execution of all lodge safety and service standards and completion of daily tasks and assignments
* Ensures daily success of check-in standards and operational efficiencies
* Provides coaching, encouragement, and recognition to pack members regularly
* Understands and champions Great Wolf policies and procedures, and collaborates with Department and Lodge leadership in performance management of the department and its Pack Members
* Responds to questions or guest concerns and escalates pack/guest feedback to leadership as appropriate
* Ensures the completion and proper communication/escalation of guest requests and other concerns to the appropriate department
* Understands and participates in scheduling of staff, execution of labor management and forecasting
* Conducts daily stand up meetings with Guest Service pack to prioritize the day and facilitates feedback from Pack Members
* Monitors performance of agents, providing real time feedback and coaching
* Ensures front desk, back of house areas, and luggage carts are clean, organized, and properly stocked for the daily operations; ensures safety standards are met
* Participates in recruitment and selection of talent for the guest service team
* Partners with department leaders to develop and execute action plans related to guest service and Pack Member engagement measured through NPS and eNPS
* Participates with Guest Services leadership in pack performance management including; employee reviews, corrective action, investigations, conflict resolution, etc.
* Maintains quality of operation by ensuring service excellence, ensuring adequate inventory levels, and operational equipment by troubleshooting, maintenance, and/or calling for repair
* Assists in developing, implementing, and monitoring programs ensuring a safe facility that complies with all appropriate regulations--Ergonomics, Emergency Responses, Injury and Illness Prevention, and Hazard Communications Programs
* May also assist in supervising bell, valet and night audit and other roles as needed
Basic Qualifications & Skills
* High School diploma or GED
* Minimum of 1 year prior experience Rooms Division/Front Desk
* Experience with Microsoft Office and general software systems; proficiency in Excel, Word and Outlook
* Demonstrated customer service, conflict resolution, employee engagement, retention and team building skills
* Proficient in both written and spoken English
* Ability to work flexible schedule including nights, weekends, holidays as needed
Desired Qualifications & Traits
* Associate's degree or higher in hospitality or related field
* Experience with Opera or similar system
* Previous hotel experience, preferably in a large family resort or hotel
* Ability to lift 30lbs.
* Ability to stand/sit for long periods of time.
* Ability to bend, stretch and twist
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled