Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
ANSYS is the global leader in engineering simulation, helping the world's most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, ANSYS helps companies solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products limited only by imagination.
Ansys is seeking an accomplished Director, Americas Field Marketing to drive Americas demand generation plans and partner with sales leaders to support business and growth goals. This individual will be responsible for defining and deploying a best-in-class field marketing strategy that is focused on driving overall customer engagement/awareness, new customer acquisition, channel enablement, and pipeline generation/acceleration. Reporting to the Global Head of Field Marketing, the ideal candidate is a strong leader with proven field marketing accomplishments, thrives on making data-driven decisions and has extensive knowledge of developing scalable programs that generate brand awareness, net new opportunities and acceleration/growth of existing pipeline.
* Partner with sales leadership, quota carriers and channel teams to understand market needs/opportunities, targets accounts, and revenue targets, build a plan to meet goals and objectives.
* Engage proactively with direct sales teams to understand sales goals, identify marketing and sales enablement requirements, and gather feedback on marketing activities.
* Identify and execute cross-sell and up-sell programs in existing installed base.
* Drive integrated marketing programs leveraging global campaigns and content, executing activities that drive the sales cycle.
* Understand the market trends in the regions and customize programs as needed.
* Drive account-based marketing strategy and playbooks working with sales and cross-functional team.
* Cross collaborate with supporting marketing functions including digital center of excellence, lead management reps, product marketing, partner marketing, social, PR, creative and others.
* Engage proactively with marketing teams to review plans, share local requirements, and provide feedback on global/regional programs and assets.
* Work collaboratively with marketing teams to coordinate consistent messaging, positioning and brand.
* Customize centrally created programs for local deployment.
* Own events holistically: from research, planning and strategy to logistics and execution. Track event metrics, sharing results and insights with internal stakeholders.
* Work with various departments (executive staff, executive communications, product management, product marketing, etc.) to recruit, prepare and support thought leadership opportunities (speaking engagements) at events and conferences.
* Work with LDR/SDR/Inside Sales teams to drive program success, program follow up, conversation rates and close loop communication.
* Track, measure and report on pipeline metrics across field and channel marketing programs on a monthly basis.
* Source local case studies and success stories by developing relationships with customers in your region.
* Over-communicate and educate the sales team about new and planned marketing activities, including global, regional and local programs.
* Recruit, manage and motivate best in class marketing team to support the business and scale for rapid future growth.
* Manage a budget, focusing on transparency and fiscal responsibility.
* Bachelor's degree
* 10+ years experience in marketing/demand generation with at least 5 years of field marketing experience in B2B or B2C technology markets; as well as at least 5 years in a people manager role.
* Proven experience and ability in creating a highly motivated performance driven sales culture ; experience having direct accountability for building and accelerating pipeline for sales
* Results-driven with very strong ability to analyze quantitative data to determine program effectiveness, ROI, forecasting
* Extensive experience with marketing automation systems to successfully drive demand generation programs.
* Experience with Salesforce or similar Customer Relationship Management tool.
* Must have budget management experience and financial analysis skills
* Demonstrated results in improving sales pipeline/funnel and conversion ratios
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to identify and provide solutions
* Flexible to travel at least 25%
* MBA or Master s degree in business, marketing, or technology
* Prior experience working in a technical business setting with engineers or in engineering simulation
* Deep experience with ABM and working directly with Sales to support large, enterprise deal cycles
* Proven track record of hiring and managing top talent in a fast-growing company
* Ability to set goals, drive team performance and excellence: Give clear direction and goal-setting that is aligned to business priorities and outcomes, disciplined at measuring performance against KPIs and rewards/recognize people for excellence
* Track record of aligning Marketing, Sales and Product teams with tangible success, i.e. tangible growth, lead and revenue generation/acceleration achievement
* Strong reporting and analysis skills with ingenuity to provide scalable reporting. Experience with BI tools highly desirable
* Public company experience
* B2B software experience
CULTURE AND VALUES
Culture and values are incredibly important to ANSYS. They inform us of who we are, of how we act. Values aren't posters hanging on a wall or about trite or glib slogans. They aren't about rules and regulations. They can't just be handed down the organization. They are shared beliefs guideposts that we all follow when we're facing a challenge or a decision. Our values tell us how we live our lives; how we approach our jobs. Our values are crucial for fostering a culture of winning for our company:
* Customer focus
* Results and Accountability
* Transparency and Integrity
* Sense of urgency
* Collaboration and Teamwork
WORKING AT ANSYS
At ANSYS, you will find yourself among the sharpest minds and most visionary of leaders, collectively aiming to change the world with innovative technology and remarkable solutions. With the prestigious reputation in servicing well-known, world-class companies, standards at ANSYS are high, met by those willing to rise to the occasion and meet those challenges head-on. Because at ANSYS, it s about the learning, the discovery and the collaboration. It s about the what s next as much as the mission accomplished . It s about the melding of disciplined intellect with strategic direction and results that have, can and will impact real people in real ways, forged within a working environment built on respect, autonomy and ethics.
At ANSYS, you will find yourself among those eager to drive the world towards the next best thing with hands planted firmly on the wheel.
Our team is passionate about pushing the limits of world-class simulation technology so our customers can turn their design concepts into successful, innovative products faster and at lower cost. As a measure of our success in attaining these goals, ANSYS has been recognized as one of the world's most innovative companies by prestigious publications such as Bloomberg Businessweek and FORTUNE magazines.
ANSYS is an S&P 500 company and a component of the NASDAQ-100.
For more information, please visit us at www.ansys.com
ANSYS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard