Posted in Other 4 days ago.
Type: Full Time
My customer, located in Oshkosh, WI has a 12+ months contract position available for a Project Coordinator.
Responsible for managing small- to medium-size projects while using a standard set of project management processes, forms, and tools and tailoring for the specific project needs. May assist other project managers on larger projects with processes. This position also provides the opportunity to be part of working groups to improve standard processes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Takes guidance and work direction from Manager
2. Create and maintain project documentation for project planning, requirements analysis, risk management, issues management, status reporting, and project communication.
3. Coordinate and manage internal and external resources to accomplish project objectives.
4. Plans and directs small to medium projects to completion.
5. Manages project scope, cost, and timeline and risk management.
6. Accepts and delegates authority, establishes priorities for work delegated to others.
7. Monitor product quality and process control and suggest improvements as needed.
8. Coordinate communications between suppliers, customers, and team members.
9. Prepare and present program status/issues to customers.
10. Identify and coordinate project scope change requests for approval.
2 plus years related project management experience
Bachelor's degree, ideally in engineering or software engineering/IT
2 years working knowledge of Primavera P6, Microsoft Project or other scheduling software
Experience in engineering project planning, analysis and cost control.
Understanding of project scheduling, project statusing and best practices.
Experience with project portfolio management and project performance reporting.
Skilled with MS Excel pivot tables, graphs, macros.
Experience with MS SharePoint, PowerPoint, Word.
Independent judgment and decision-making ability.
Strong verbal presentation and written communication skills.
*Benefits are available only to W2 Contractors.
Thank you for representing NTT DATA Services, a leading IT services provider and global innovation partner with 300,000 professionals based in over 88 countries. NTT DATA Services emphasizes long-term commitment and combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process and IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. We're part of NTT Group, one of the world's largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues and partner to 85% of the Fortune 100. Visit www.nttdataservices.com to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a wide range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.