Posted in Other 4 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Support the General Manager (GM) of the Mid-Atlantic Region, across all aspects of the business related to planning and execution, inclusive of: strategic planning & analysis, insights (consumer, business & category), financial analysis & reporting and the optimization of business processes and routines. The Business Operations Analyst position will analyze insights, develop recommendations and lead business driving initiatives across Distribution, Marketing, On Premise, HR & Finance that drive achievement of core business objectives.EXPERIENCE
YOUR AREAS OF KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERTISE
that matter most for this role:
* 2 years experience in positions related to sales and marketing with strong analytical skills.
* Familiarity with database related tools such as DP route data, BI, Nielsen, etc.
* Highly proficient analytical skills with Microsoft Excel and proficiency with PowerPoint.
* Moderate familiarization with field marketing, on premise, and distribution sales, and operations.
* Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
* Excellent written and verbal skills.
* Prior experience with sales forecasting and business planning preferred.
* Bachelor's Degree Preferred
* Fluent in English, additional language skills an advantage
* Travel up to: 10%
ed Bull North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, or any other classification protected by Federal, state, or local law.