Posted in Other 3 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Powerhouse's Project Managers will plan and supervise a wide range of boiler related projects from start to finish. They are responsible for organizing and overseeing construction procedures and ensure they are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
Our Project Managers must be well-versed in all boiler methodologies and procedures and able to coordinate a team of professionals of different disciplines to achieve the best results. The ideal candidate will have an analytical mind and great organizational skills.
The goal will be to ensure all projects are delivered on time according to requirements and without exceeding budget.
* Collaborate with engineers, sales team, and our Service department to determine the specifications of the project
* Negotiate contracts with external vendors to reach profitable agreements
* Obtain permits and licenses from appropriate authorities
* Determine needed resources (manpower, equipment and materials) from start to finish with attention to budgetary limitations
* Plan all construction operations and schedule intermediate phases to ensure deadlines will be met
* Acquire equipment and material and monitor stocks to timely handle inadequacies
* Hire contractors and other staff and allocate responsibilities
* Supervise the work of laborers, mechanics etc. and give them guidance when needed
* Evaluate progress and prepare detailed reports to Senior Project Manager
* Ensure adherence to all health and safety standards and report issues
* Proven experience as a project manager
* In-depth understanding of boiler systems, materials and project management principles
* Good knowledge of MS Office
* Familiarity with construction/ project management software
* Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
* Excellent organizational and time-management skills
* A team player with leadership abilities
COUNTRY AND CITY DESCRIPTION
USA, Delanco, NJ.
Atlas Copco Rental LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment related decisions because of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual preference, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other protected class. Job promotions at Atlas Copco will be based on such factors as quality of work, prior job performance, attendance, safety record, and ability to work well with others.
Accessibility Notice: If you need reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process due to a physical or mental disability, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 973-397-3400. Reasonable accommodation requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis.