Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
To facilitate growth of Mid South Engine & Power Systems and Atlas Copco Power Technique s Aftermarket business through a strong commitment to providing high quality technical support, maintenance, repair and overhaul of portable air compressors, dewatering pumps and generators including diesel engines in the field, at Mid South Engine & Power Systems workshops, or Atlas Copco Service Centers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Provide on-site troubleshooting and perform diagnostics on malfunctioning equipment, determine possible causes, and perform repairs.
* Perform routine, preventive maintenance and repairs on portable air compressors, dewatering pumps and generators including diesel engines, in accordance with manufacturer s recommendations.
* Test and document proper operating parameters.
* Provide basic tools for job along with normal maintenance of tools and equipment.
* Provide high level of customer service.
* Develop rapport with customers through effective communication, interpersonal skills, and professionalism.
* Train and assist other technical support personnel and service technicians.
* Promote and practice proper safety procedures; correctly use personal protective equipment at all times.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
What you can expect from us*
What you can expect from us*
Drive your Career, Explore Opportunities, Realize your Passion . . .
We at Atlas Copco believe that there is always a better way. This spirit drives us to provide leading edge technology, innovative
and sustainable products, as well as best in class service to our customers around the globe.
That s where you come in we believe our people make it happen. We provide a collaborative, inclusive and flexible work
environment along with competitive compensation and comprehensive wellness & benefits programs.
Start your journey today!
Power Technique North America LLC (PTNA) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment
of Any Kind: PTNA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees
with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at PTNA are based on business
needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic
origin, sec (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity
and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or
genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we
operate. PTNA will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. PTNA encourages
applicants of all ages.
Accessibility Notice: If you need reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process due to a physical or
mental disability, please send an email to: email@example.com or call 973-397-3400. Reasonable
accommodation requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
What we expect of you*
* A minimum of 2 years technical service experience maintaining and repairing portable compressors, dewatering pumps and generators including diesel engines.
* Strong technical and commercial attitude.
* Project management skills.
* Background of technical support and field services in construction environment will be a plus.
* A High School diploma or GED is required.
* Technical degree plus commercial experience will be a plus.
* Strong mechanical and electrical skills.
* Experience in diesel engine maintenance and repair including factory training on Cummins, Kubota, John Deere, Isuzu, Perkins and/or Volvo engines will be a plus.
* Factory training will be provided for John Deere, Cummins, Perkins, Isuzu, Kubota and Kohler
* A basic level of understanding and competence with computers and associated systems (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.), business systems, distribution channels and accounting practices.
* Ability to work independently and be a self-starter.
* Excellent command of English a must.
* Excellent communication skills with a strong customer focus.
* Willingness to grow within the business.
* Must maintain a valid driver s license.
Extensive travel to customer locations required. Some overnight travel may be required (up to 20%).
This position has no supervisory responsibility.
* You are customer driven and very supportive
* You have good communication skills
* You are dynamic, result oriented and self-motivated person
* You have very good analytical skills
* You have the willingness to travel on a regular base to support the business
* You are able to work well in a team situation
* You have a positive attitude and firmly believe that there is always a better way