Posted in Other 7 days ago.
Location: Tysons Corner, VA
Position: Sharepoint Developer
Location: Fairfax, VA
The Senior SharePoint Developer is responsible for providing interactive design support with focus on the user experience and maximizing technical efficiency are maintained throughout the project planning, analysis design and development phases.
• Work with user(s) to refine interface design and workflow to meet business needs.
• Utilize negotiation skills to establish a baseline set of requirements, identify alternative approaches and work with users in evaluating and refining solutions.
• Facilitate user and stakeholder design activities and present solution prototypes to ensure reliability of technical designs and user understanding of solutions.
• Develop SharePoint and other Microsoft platform solutions such as Web sites, Business Forms, Workflows and other custom development.
• Use SharePoint Framework (SPFX), Microsoft Power Platform, Visual Studio and other tools to build out enterprise applications quickly without sacrificing quality.
• Build, configure and maintain SharePoint sites, security groups, permissions and settings.
• Create continuous integration pipelines for feature updates and bug fixes to already developed applications.
• Develop interfaces using systematic and secure methodologies.
• Create and maintain project documentation including but not limited to requirements, designs, test conditions and project plans.
• Review, test, and make recommendations on development activities and products by other team members.
• Makes recommendations and uses a Master Development library to enhance development efficiencies.
• Handle tasks from multiple projects in an Agile work environment; as well as troubleshoot and resolve issues with production SharePoint sites.
• Ability to work collaboratively with other members of the team and across Information Technology to ensure effective company-wide solutions, as well as independently.
Education and Experience:
• 5 to 7 years of experience; government contracting environment work experience preferred.
• SharePoint design expertise with a focus on designing attractive and intuitive user experience (UX).
• SharePoint-based user interface designer with demonstrated proficiency in designing SharePoint Online publishing sites.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
• Experience with planning and executing SharePoint 2013/2016 to SharePoint Online migration.
• Experience with Microsoft tools such as Microsoft Flow, PowerApps and Power BI.
• Experience using Microsoft Azure functions, AAD, storage and other resources.
• Act as a SharePoint Online branding resource for a project team led by a Subject Matter Expert.
• Develop Master Pages, Page Layouts, Publishing Pages, Content Query Web Part, Customize Templates with XSL, and Search Web Parts.
• Understand the nuances of different Site Templates and how these differences effect the branding of the SharePoint environment.
• Develop Branding for Public Facing, Extranet, and Intranet SharePoint solutions.
• Test and troubleshoot branding issues for SharePoint Online and SharePoint 2013 & 2016
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.