Join us 8/18 from 9am-4pm for on-the-spot interviews and offers for manufacturing assembly roles in Tempe paying from 16.00-18.50.
7776 S. Pointe Parkway W., Suite 143
Phoenix, AZ 85044
Please bring your 2 forms of ID's
Background and drug tests will be done for these positions
Steel toe boots will be required
Must be able to stand for up to 10 hours a day
Must be able to lift 35lbs
Spanish only speakers, encouraged to apply as well
Job site- Tempe, AZ
Pay- 16.00-18.50 depending on shift and role
Shift Monday - Friday 6:00am-2:30pm and Monday - Friday 3:00pm-11:30pm
- Must be able to lift up to 35 pounds intermittently throughout the shift.
- Work is performed while standing, the Assembly Technician must be able to be on their feet for the 10-12 hour shift.
- While on the shop floor the Assembly Technician is required to wear the designated PPE (safety glasses, steel toed shoes, face shields, gloves, face masks, respirators).
- Occasional climbing of ladders is necessary to maintain equipment.
- Must be able to squat, kneel, bend, push, pull and lift throughout the shift.
- Must be able to manipulate parts, materials, and tools with hands throughout the shift. These parts include and are not limited to wiring, connectors, foam, fiberglass, metal, screws, rivets, large and small parts.
About HotFoot Recruiters
- Basic knowledge of mathematics is required (addition, subtraction, division, multiplication, fractions, and decimals).
- Must be able to clearly and accurately complete shop floor forms, routers, checklists, and documentation.
- Basic computing skills are required (Microsoft Office, Windows OS, ERP system).
- Previous work experience in any of the following is required. Assembly, Manufacturing, Warehousing, Logistics, Construction.
- The ability to read and accurately interpret engineering drawings, standard operating procedures, work instructions and supplemental documentation is required. Initial training will be provided.
- Knowledge and understanding of the proper use of hand tools and electric tools is required.
Founded in 2009, HotFoot Recruiters was born out of a passion for helping others succeed while providing superior staffing solutions and unrivaled client service. We place people first. Our clients, our candidates and our employees are at the forefront of our company's mission above all else. We build partnerships rooted in trust, accountability and results. We take initiative to make a difference because we are the difference.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.