Location: San Francisco, CA
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Research Analyst I
Job Title: Research Analyst I
Loc: San Francisco, CA
Type: 6+ months contract
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- We are looking for a Research Assistant to work in a BSL2 laboratory who is eager to work on next generation medical devices.
- You will be assisting a team of research scientists and engineers at Fitbit with day to day experiments and data analysis.
- You will work with the Research team to help create the next generation of products that will have an impact on people's health.
(3+ bullets of the main responsibilities on the assignment)
- Assist in running experiments according to team specifications and procedures
- Troubleshooting, maintenance, and calibration of instrumentation and equipment
- Follow quality control and quality assurance protocols
- Follow all safety policies and procedures
- Responsible for the documentation and recordkeeping of the conducted experiments
(All skills, both technical and soft, required to be successful in the role)
- BS or MS in chemistry, biology or equivalent laboratory practical experience
- 1-2 years' experience working in a clinical laboratory, a BSL2 laboratory or similar
- Self-starter, organized, and meticulous
- Fluent in the usage of common laboratory equipment and techniques such as pipetting, centrifuges, precision scales, spectrometers and plate readers
- Knowledge of laboratory procedures and established techniques
(Skills that would be nice to have but are not essential in the role)
- Experience handling human samples such as blood, urine, or saliva
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com