Posted in Other 6 days ago.
Landscape Installer Foreman If you are a Landscape Installer Foreman with experience working on patios and with plants, please read on!
What You Will Be Doing We are looking for an experienced Landscape Foreman to lead a team of landscapers to handle the successful installation of patios, walls, trees, and other plants.
Job duties include (but may not be limited to):
- Design and install hardscaped walls, pavements, natural stone patios, walkways, and plants
- Ensure that horticultural projects are functional and meet quality expectations
- Lead and direct team of laborers
- Communicate effectively with designers, property owners, and crew members to expedite project completion
- Maintain a steady work pace to meet schedule requirements
- Operate skid-loader and other equipment as needed
What You Need for this Position - At least 2 years of experience in landscaping and patio installation
- Knowledge of paver and wall installation
- Prior experience leading a crew/team
- Valid driver's license
- Ability to operate skid-loader and other machinery
- Capable of completing physically demanding tasks (bending, digging, lifting, squatting, etc.)
- Must pass DOT Physical exam
- MNLA certification is a plus
What's In It for You - $20-25 per hour (based on experience)
- Standard Monday-Friday work schedule (no required overtime or weekends)
- Health insurance with HSA
- Company provided Life Insurance policy
- Retirement fund with 3% company match
- Unlimited time off
- Employee discount of 25%
So, if you are a Landscape Installer Foreman with experience working with patios and plants, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
about 20 hours ago
Nystrom & Associates Ltd
4 days ago
5 days ago