Production Operator at Henkel Corporation
Posted in Admin - Clerical 28 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Memphis, Tennessee
Henkel Adhesive Technologies is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments - thanks to our ambitious people. We create unique value for our clients and our technologies can be found in many objects touching our lives every day. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It's a passion. Have you got what it takes?
What we offer
Maintain a safe work environment
- Maintain a clean work environment complying with 5S housekeeping standards
- Be able to read and understand batch sheets for mixing operations
- Ability to understand and correct process variability
- Operate drum un-loader
- Be able to perform sampling expectations for batch making and pelletizer processes
- Operate a lift truck
- Operate compactor
- Stage Packaging Materials to line
- Load boxes into box maker
- Change tape in case sealer
- Change bags in box maker
- Set up labels for both lines
- Follow procedure of double sign-off on labels for verification of accuracy
- Change ribbon in label maker
- Understand and operate control panels ( filler/box maker)
- Palletize Finished Goods and/or fill bulk pellet containers
- Accurately count and record production data for SAP purposes
- Operate stretch wrap for finished Goods
- Transfer & store FG in warehouse or on truck
- Make adjustments to packaging equipment
- Must be able to lift and carry a minimum of 55 lbs
Perform any other tasks that are given at the discretion of management
Who we are looking for
Education — Must be able to pass Henkel’s basic skills assessments; GED or high school diploma
- Experience — 1 year manufacturing experience, forklift experience
- Special skills — Computer knowledge and ability to calculate tolerances
- Certifications and licenses — N/A
- Must be able to lift 55 lbs.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Wearing of appropriate PPE as required
- Must be able to pass forklift certification and operate the forklift on a daily basis
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover our winning culture: www.henkel.com/career