Quality Analyst at Diebold, Inc.
Posted in Engineering 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: north canton, Ohio
As a Quality Analyst you will be responsible for performing certification of our new offerings on behalf of our PS Diebold Nixdorf NA Networks. This certification testing may include, but is not limited to, the integration of new and existing software/firmware development products, new hardware devices and third party applications as they relate to our service offerings.
You may be required to attend planning meetings with Product Management to ensure that network requirements are represented and implemented into the product. Early involvement in the product/service planning will ensure that new products are incorporated into our certification schedule and to ensure that our network commitments can be achieved to support our speed to market initiatives.
The testing process will include the planning, documenting, testing and the reporting of all functional and performance inefficiencies for review by the Network Management team and the Network Partners.
The Certification Analyst will work closely with the Network Architect team to ensure compliance and approval prior to release. You must have the ability to perform analysis of solution requirements to ensure proper test documentation and environments are created to validate the solution.
Research, develop, document & execute validation test cases, both automated and manual, that are traceable to and fulfill the product requirements. Independently utilize, maintain & configure test environments, both virtual and physical, needed to test the solution requirements.
Create complex test scripts and modification of automated scripts with minimal assistance from Sr. Certification Analyst and/or Management. Maintain & record test data and provide detailed project status information to management and the networks. Utilize in-depth technical & product experience to accomplish tasks. Be technically competent; maintain a general knowledge of products and new technologies. Possess the ability to work independently with little assistance from Sr. Analyst and/or Management.
• Participate in technical product, document & defect reviews and status meetings. Provide input on product deficiencies & possible development and integration process improvements
• Evaluate solution requirements for proper integration into the software stack, as well as, the end user experience. Utilize best practice review technology & skills, related technical material, product training & experience to provide constructive technical feedback & ensure test coverage
• Efficiently create & maintain in-depth, accurate & reusable test case documentation. Ensure that project test cases and scripts are well documented & enhanced in a timely manner throughout the testing cycle. Ensure that tests are repeatable and can be efficiently reused and executed by other team members as required. Ensure quality work, little or no rework required
• Independently setup, install, configure & maintain the test environment (physical and virtual), equipment & test tools
• Independently execute tests, analyze, record & maintain test data, provide detailed status. Identify product test deficiencies, work scope changes that may affect the test effort and schedule - communicate all issues and concerns effectively to all pertinent parties.
• Work directly with the network architect team to obtain and test network MSI packages for network certification.
• Work directly with the host network to obtain certification scripts, test cards and all certification material required for the certification effort.
• Work directly with the networks on certification for turning on audit logs, requesting a host load to the ATM, executing certification scripts, sending communication of certification status and report outs, setup meetings with network and Diebold team for certification status and go/no go meetings and attending monthly network meetings as required.
• Accurately maintain certification results and provide to Network Partners and Network Management team to verify network compliance (Send final certification results to the network and team (receipts, test scripts, close-out report)
• Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience.
• Three plus years of software development, integration testing experience or Quality Assurance experience within software development.
• Experience in writing, reviewing and designing test cases to ensure product requirement testability. Test Automation experiences a plus.
• Ability to work well with others, highly motivated, a team player, good communication & problem solving skills.
• Prefer previous technical or testing experience with MS products, Windows, Internet/Intranet, TCP/IP, client server systems, HTML,CustEmize, JAVA, C++ programming, databases, Object Oriented Technologies or Open System Architecture.
Diebold Nixdorf, Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, national origin, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status.