Graphics Artist - NOAA R18-482 at CollabraLink Technologies, Inc.
Posted in Design 9 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: silver spring, MarylandJob Description:
CollabraLink Technologies, Inc.
CollabraLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.
Location: MD, Silver Spring
At CollabraLink, we're committed to providing federal clients with simple and intuitive solutions that increase efficiency and enhance citizen engagement. Using advanced technology, rigorous processes and trusted guidance, we're making government more interactive, productive and secure. We understand that our employees are our greatest asset. Our goal is to create an environment where employees can do important, purposeful work and be rewarded for individual and team success.
CollabraLink has a position open for a Graphics Artist to join our team at NOAA.
- Support TPIO strategic communication initiatives that serve to build cross-NOAA
- Understanding of TPIO's roles and capabilities. This includes, but is not limited to, webpage development and maintenance, the development of tailored communication products, analysis tools, datasets, papers, and briefings for a variety of users and stakeholders, and preparation of materials for workshops, conferences, and other external forums.
- Facilitate visual communication between staff, management, and other technological resources within the organization.
- Must be a seasoned design graphic artist with at least ten years of work experience.
- At least one year of working with NOAA-type activities and programs.
- 8 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Some Science experience - either academic or on the job training.
- A basic understanding and knowledge of what NOAA Technology, Planning and Integration for Observation division does, and uses this understanding to provide new ideas, suggestions, and upgrades to the Observing Systems Council and NOAA communication plans and carry out website oversight.
CollabraLink is a fast growing CMMI-DEV Maturity Level 3, Small Business professional services firm. Founded in 2003, CollabraLink has
long established ourselves as a value-add partner assisting our customers in solving their most difficult problems. We bring expertise
across a wide variety of IT and Mission Support services driving significant results for our customers.
We actively practice the philosophy that empowered employees make successful teams. That's why we strive to put employees in positions where they can grow, both personally and professionally. CollabraLink offers a full suite of benefits including comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, Flexible Spending Accounts, matching 401K, paid time off, tuition reimbursement plans and much more.