Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Malta, New York
Superior Group is seeking highly skilled and motivated individuals to become part of our clients state of the art 300mm factory in Malta, New York. These positions will be required to sustain and run the factory floor with primary responsibility of support manufacturing process and production execution. This is a shift position (working alternating weeks of three and four 12 hour shifts per week) after the candidate successfully passes our initial training period. The primary work location for this position is in the cleanroom. Training is provided for these positions!
▪ Manage Tool Quals and system set ups
▪ Manage Test Wafers both inventory and reporting
▪ Initial responder for tool alarms
▪ Training will be provided by GF staff
▪ Management of staff will be directed by GF Team
▪ Manage, Prep and Execute Tool Send Aheads per request by GF Team
▪ Monitor tool performance and utilization
▪ Manually dispatch (Auto-2) non critical steps to ensure maximum utilization for bottleneck tools
▪ Physically load tools in case of automation (AMHS) outage
▪ Escalate error messages of factory systems and/or equipment within Mfg Operations (WFT/ME)
▪ Assure smooth operation by minimizing stand-by and idle times
▪ Use standard software applications (MS Office), specific programs SiView, Space
▪ Complete all required reporting and documentation
▪ Understand and follow all health, safety, and environmental procedures and requirement
Perform all activities in a safe and responsible manner and support all Environmental, Health, Safety & Security requirements and programs
Required Skills / Qualifications:
▪ Education: Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent
▪ Fluent in English Language – written & verbal
▪ Ability to perform work continuously for a 12 hour shift (excluding breaks)
▪ Able to lift a minimum of 30 pounds on a periodic basis throughout the shift
▪ Demonstrate some basic (MS Office) excel skills by completing skill exam
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
▪ Able to perform shift work, 12 hours per day shift schedule
▪ Able to work in a cleanroom environment per semi-conductor protocol/requirements
▪ Demonstrate ability to operate computer and system interface programs to ensure appropriate computing and analysis of production
▪ Demonstrate ability to follow detailed instructions and procedures to complete tasks and required documentation
Go Beyond. www.superiorjobs.com.
EEO Employer - Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity.